The potential is enormous.
Clients looking to grow and expand by building on business synergies will find Churchill Business & Technology Park has much to offer. Our central location places you close to a diverse base of established industries and educators. These rich resources combined with a supportive local government provide a unique opportunity for businesses to prosper.
Entrepreneurs who seize this opportunity will be able to explore new dimensions of business, produce added revenue streams and uncover new opportunities for innovation and growth. Consider these benefits:
International Trade, Logistics & Distribution
Defense & Transportation Manufacturing
- Software development
- International logistics coordination
- Airport/seaport support services
- Multi-Modal Transportation Access
- Seven ports of South Louisiana (petrochemicals)
- Univ. of New Orleans business graduates in logistics and distribution
Energy, Petrochemicals, & Plastics
- Shipbuilding service providers
- NASA/aerospace service providers
- Offshore oil rig service firms
- Navigation electronics
- Design & engineering services
- Shipyards (Northrop Grumman, Bollinger)
- NASA’s Michoud Assembly Facility
- Stennis Space Center
- Engineering firms
- Energy service firms
- Exploratory drilling service providers
- Data analysis
- Venture Capital
- Alternative energy research/services
- Refining & petrochemical production operations
- Skilled workforce
Creative Media & Design
- Research centers
- Support services
- Satellite campuses
- Tulane Univ, Loyola Univ., Southern Univ. of N.O., LSU Heath Sciences Center, Univ. of N.O., Xavier Univ., Dillard Univ.
- Patrick E. Taylor Hi-Tech High School
- Film & TV recording and production
- Music recording and production
- Advertising and marketing
- Graphic design
- Architecture and interior design
- Software and video game developers / designers
- Commercial photography and industrial design.
- American Institute of Architects – N.O.
- American Institute of Graphic Artists N.O.
- Ad Club of N.O.
- Cutting Edge Music
- Business Conference
- Nims Center Soundstage
- Jefferson Performing Arts Society
- New Performing Arts Center
- The Alario Center
- Health Science R&D
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Medical device manufacturing
- Local medical schools
- Downtown New Orleans Medical Center (incl. VA, LSU, and Tulane Medical Schools)
- Ochsner Health System
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center